Monday, May 17, 2010

Landon's 1st Charity Event

I volunteer and participate in a lot of charity events, and I'm super excited for Landon's 1st event! I was on the March of Dimes committee at work again this year, and 3 of us gals on the committee all have babies this year (we were all preggo at the walk last year!). So the girl in charge of ordering the t-shirts for this event, bought onsies to match our shirts! Too Cute! Eric, Landon, Layla, Jacobi, Mimi, PawPaw & I all loaded up in the car & met up with Melissa & Ty. We had a great time at the walk! Here are some pics of our day!

Layla & Jacobi playing on PawPaw & Uncle Eric's shoulders...
  
My Mom...starbucks in hand...now she's ready for the walk!
 Jacobi's getting so big!
  
Landon & Mommy
   
Little Monkey...I mean Little Layla!
  
  
Melissa, Landon & Mommy
   
Melissa & Ty 
  
Landon crackin up in the stroller
   
Cooling down after the walk
   
All the kiddos did GREAT!
 

This might be the last year we do March of Dimes, but we'll continue supporting many other worthy causes!

No comments: