On May 2, 2010, Landon ate solid food (er...more solid than he was used to) for the 1st time!!! We got him ready in his oh-so-cute highchair, jacobi brought him a bib, and we all watched to see Landon's reaction! HE LOVED IT! He got the concept immediately! I put the first bite in his mouth & he moved his tongue around & gave us all a look that said, 'hmmm...what's this!?" When i put the next spoonful of oatmeal in front of him I said, "open up" and voila! Like magic he opened his mouth & almost lunged for the spoon! Each bite after was the same...he couldn't wait to try more! Towards the end of the very small bowl of oatmeal, he was grabbing the spoon & putting it in his mouth! He's such a good eater! Just like his mommy!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Enjoy the pics!
Wondering what all the hype is about...
Getting ready in the highchair
Jacobi helping!
First bite
Telling daddy how yummy or interesting it is...
I want more! Let me do it :-)
Jacobi is clapping & cheering Landon on!
I can do it mommy! See :-)
And my favorite...
That was SO good!













No comments:
Post a Comment