On April 20, 2010, our Little Man had his 4 month check-up...already! OMG! This boy is growing like a weed! I'll post the actual #'s later (the checkup sheet is in his room & he's sleeping peacefully at the moment :-) But he's almost 17 lbs, and about 26 inches long! Time is flying by & i'm enjoying every minute! Once again, he was a trooper when it came to getting shots. Poor little guy...they stuck him in both legs this time! It breaks my heart they have to do this :-( Like I said...he did well. Which certainly makes it a little easier on me. But he did cry a little bit longer this time, than with his 2 month shots. But by the time we got to the front desk he'd stopped crying & he was snuggling me :-) These shots brought on a bit of a fever. No fun! I didn't sleep a wink! I checked on him constantly through the night! And of course, he woke with a smile like he always does!
Here's a pic of our little man on the scale at the doctor's office....getting bigger!
Serious Face...but other than these pics, he was all smiles!
We even have a video of him 'walking' across the exam table.
No comments:
Post a Comment